Reconditioned Renault Trafic 2.0 dci Engine - M9R 786
Designed for power, efficiency, and reduced emissions, this reconditioned M9R engine underwent a 360° inspection by our experienced VehicleWise team. Upon completion, the engine’s key components were replaced with new or refurbished parts and tested for optimal performance.
Backed by our VehicleWise 12-month unlimited mileage warranty, this reconditioned Renault Trafic engine has undergone a precision cleaning process and functions like new, offering exceptional affordability and cost savings.
We offer this Renault Trafic 2.0 dci Engine for exchange only. Here’s the process:
- Initial Purchase
Simply purchase the Reconditioned Renault Trafic 2.0 dci Engine - M9R 786 using one of the payment options above.
- Collateral Payment
After your order, you will be prompted to pay an additional £360 that will be refunded once your old engine is received. We will ship your order once this payment has been made.
We will ship the reconditioned engine to you. Additionally, we will collect your Renault Trafic 2.0 dci Engine - M9R 786 as-is at no additional charge.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Ultra-High Quality Parts - We disassemble, inspect, and test the reconditioned M9R engine as a whole while inspecting each individual component replacement for high quality. You’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing that all gaskets, pumps, bearings, and more are built to last.
- OEM Specifications - Our VehicleWise team follows all original equipment manufacturer (OEM) specifications with uncompromising attention-to-detail, ensuring that your engine performs with the ideal timing, rpm, component fitting, and more.
- Skilled Technicians - We sustain our reputation as trusted leaders in the reconditioned engine market through our knowledge, care, and hands-on experience. Having worked with Renault Trafic engines for years, we understand the key inner workings that drive performance and longterm reliability.
New Part Replacements
Our reconditioning process comes standard with new big end and bottom end bearings, piston rings, gaskets, seals, and valve stem steals in addition to a new water pump.
Cleaning & Tune Ups
As part of our process, we reground the engine crank, reseat all valves, carry out engine timing using a new timing belt kit, and conduct engine compression testing. We also clean, pressure test, and skim the cylinder head.
What’s Not Included
Please note, our refurbished engines do not include turbo chargers, injectors, or ancillary items such as manifolds, flywheels, alternators, fuel pumps, or starter motors, though our VehicleWise team does sell these separately.
Order Your Reconditioned Renault Trafic 2.0 dci Engine - M9R 786 Today
If you’re interested in a fully reconditioned engine from a team that’s trained as Renault mechanics, VehicleWise is the trusted name to know.
Give us a call today at +44 (0) 1254 388860, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us via our contact page if you have any questions.
To get started, simply select one of the payment options above.
Most items are dispatched within 1 working day and delivered by a 48 hour courier. Please contact us so we can confirm delivery time
(Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or ANY offshore UK address will be liable for extra freight charges)
Scottish Highlands includes postcodes:
AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH15-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands includes postcodes:
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Please send us a message quoting the stock number or item number for a personalized quote.
This PART is sold on an "Exchange basis".
After you purchase you will need to pay a 20% REFUNDABLE surcharge (Unless otherwise stated)
The most straightforward way to do this is to click buy it now and pay for your order.
Then wait for an invoice to be sent for the additional charge.
We can't ship your order until this charge has been paid.
Remember the additional charge will be refunded back to you when we receive your old PART (We will collect free of charge)
VehicleWise sells replacement units, which means that when buying a product from our range, we take your old product (core) back. As a guarantee to get the old core back, vehicleWise charges a core exchage surcharge fee in addition to the product price. When VehicleWise has received the old core unit in return, the entire exchnage surcharge fee is credited and refunded with the exception of the following:
- In the event of external visible damage to the core unit, only half of the frame fee will be refunded.
- In the event of failure to drain coolant / engine oil on the product which leads to leakage during transport and cleaning of the transport vehicle will cause the customer to be fined
How do I return my old ore unit?
The return shipping of the old core unit is included in the charged shipping price. Once the old core unit is ready for us to collect please call us on 01254 388860 and will arrange everything for you. The old core unit must be packaged up the same way your replacement product arrived to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.