1. This warranty agreement is only for our new or reconditioned engines only.
2. No alterations of these Terms & Conditions shall be valid unless confirmed in writing and signed for by the company's director.
3. We reserve the right to change any part or parts we see unfit, we can change those part(s) without giving the notice to preserve further complications to the engine. ( This will add additional charges.)
4. If you cancel the service at any point after the order you will be subject to a charge for the work carried out on your vehicle up to that point.
5. We make every effort to keep the prices of our services up to date but we reserve the right to change prices at any time without any prior notice.
6. When we give a quote it is usually an estimation for supply and fitting of the engine. It does not cover any additional prices for any additional parts which we require to complete the service.
7. We will do our utmost best to carry out repairs by the date given but we will not accept any responsibility for any delays caused by factors outside the company's control.
8. VehicleWise (Specialist Diesel Ltd) does not take responsibility for any loss of items left inside the vehicle whilst work is being carried out. It is the customer's responsibility to make sure that no valuable items are left within the vehicle.
9. VehicleWise (Specialist Diesel Ltd) gives 12 months warranty unlimited mileage warranty as standard on reconditioned parts ( length of warranty varies depending on the vehicle and its engine) from the date of completion and full payment received.
10. All warranties are non-transferable
11. This warranty is valid and effective only if all terms and conditions are fully complied with.
12. If the vehicle is to be used for towing then this must only be carried out within the manufacturer's recommendations.
13. Any delivery charges must be paid in full before collection if the customer agrees for the vehicle to be picked or dropped off to the respective address.
14. Storage charges will be added if the customer does not come and collect their vehicle on time.
15. VehicleWise (Specialist Diesel) warranty does NOT cover: Gaskets, Oils, Seals, Cam Belts, Timing Belts/chains, and Fan Belts, Any ancillary parts or damage caused by misuse, improper fitting, neglect, accident, or continued use.
16. If a customer wants to return an engine we have supplied they will be liable to a 50% handling fee as our engines are custom built to specifically fit the customers vehicle.
17. If any modifications, tuning, remapping, or DPF deletes are performed on a vehicle that has our engine installed, the warranty will be immediately voided.
Warranty Becomes Void If:
The vehicle is used for racing, competitions, record attempts, hiring, leased, or sold.
If any modifications, tuning, remapping, or DPF deletes are performed on a vehicle that has our engine installed, the warranty will be immediately voided.
The vehicle is used for business purposes and or should not be covered by business insurance.
The vehicle is inspected/stripped down by anyone else other than our inhouse mechanics.
Throughout the duration of this warranty, the vehicle should be serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. an Initial 500- mile service is to be carried out and the oil and filter changed where applicable.
Any customer supplying their own parts would give away any rights to claiming their warranty.
The vehicle has been contaminated by the wrong fuel or oil The vehicle has been in a subsequent accident.
The vehicle has been in a subsequent accident.
The warranty registration form is not completed within 30 days of the purchase date.
The reconditioned engine is damaged due to any other ancillaries failing.
The vehicle has been abused in a way or damaged by wear and tear or neglect. Heat tabs may come fitted to our standard reconditioned engines. If the heat tabs are tampered with at all or they indicate the engine was overheated then the warranty will become void.
Please keep in mind that if you decide to cancel the service at any point you will be subject to a charge for the work carried out on your vehicle so far.
Prices are subject to change.
Failure to abide by our servicing conditions may invalidate a warranty claim
If a non VAT registered garage fit's the engine we have supplied
Overheating and head gasket issues are not warranted once the vehicle has been road-tested by your choice of garage. New oil coolers and seals must be fitted.
VehicleWise (Specialist Diesel Ltd) reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this Warranty from time to time without prior notification.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE REGISTERED YOUR WARRANTY WITH US ON
IF THIS IS NOT DONE IT MAY INVALIDATE THE ENGINE WARRANTY.
In the unlikely event that you experience any problems with a VehicleWise (Specialist Diesel Ltd) product, our aim is to always minimize vehicle downtime, to that end in the first instance, customers must refer to us.
To register the problem, VehicleWise (Specialist Diesel Ltd) will require:
The order Invoice number.
The date the product was purchased.
The mileage of the vehicle at the time of purchase of the VehicleWise (Specialist Diesel Ltd)
product and its current mileage.
Comprehensive details of the fault/defect or complaint.
If the vehicle has done over 500 miles from when the replacement engine was fitted the 500- mile service record and stamp must be sent to us.
No repairs or rectification work may be undertaken until costs and the method of repair have been agreed upon with VehicleWise (Specialist Diesel Ltd), in writing.
Should a replacement item be required from VehicleWise (Specialist Diesel Ltd), an additional order and payment may be required in cases where liability for the fault/complaint is yet to be determined.
We reserve the right to require the vehicle to be delivered to our workshop at the customers' expense so we can determine what caused the engine to fail.
By accessing our website and/or placing an order with us, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions. Title to the goods shall remain with us until paid in full with cleared funds. Warranty Repair Procedure
Automotive remanufacturing leader For the past 25 years
Availability and delivery
VehicleWise maintains extensive stock levels to ensure excellent customer service with minimal vehicle downtime.